Fresh Frozen Mao Shan Wang – Pahang High Mountain Plantation
The frozen version of our premium grade A Mao Shan Wang Durians. These are durians that we refrigerate, and do not keep for more than a day. Still perfect for those who do not mind their durians cool and refreshing. While stocks last!
Our popular and famed Mao Shan Wang (MSW) Durians boast a rich and creamy texture with an evenly bitter taste. For years, we have invested heavily to perfect the conditions of our plantation located in the higher mountainous regions of Pahang. Our durians trees are not overly cluttered to be farmed for profit, but to produce the best round shaped and rich in green durians.
Each box contains 450 +/- 10 grams of wholesome durian flesh and seeds. The flesh to weight to whole durian husk ratio is 1:4, therefore, every package of heat sealed 450 grams of durian comes from 1.8 kg of husked durians.
Our Premium MSW Durians
High Mountains of Pahang, Malaysia
- Trees well spread to prevent overcrowding. Overcrowded trees grow durians with yellowish shells or those of a weak green
- Graded AAA by professional durian graders
- Soil, atmosphere, organic fetiliser, sprinklers, and all other small components, planned to acute perfection to ensure the growth of Grade AAA Mao Shan Wang Durians only
Packaging: 450 grams (+/- 10 grams) per heat sealed box.
Yield: Each pack of 450 grams of durian flesh comes from 1.8kg of durian husk
- Well rounded husk
- Farmed in non overcrowded plantation, ensuring you well hydrated durians with a perfect shape of green
- Not watery
- Creamy and bitter
- Predominantly small seeds
- Freshly plucked from old trees (15 years old onwards)
- Durians dropped to the ground are never used
- No Replacement Guarantee for Refrigerated Durians
For late deliveries or poor quality of durians.
Out of stock