Premium Black Gold Durian – Pahang High Mountain Plantation
Fresh Large Shipments, from Our Pahang Plantation, Arriving DAILY at 9 am and 3 pm
Using extreme stem cutting farming methods in our plantation in the high mountainous regions of Pahang, we have managed to grow a species of durian that has been well loved and sought after by countless of Singaporeans. We select the oldest trees, and select only a handful of the best fruits through our experienced durian graders, and destroy the rest – allowing this small portion of durians to not have to compete with other fruits for nutrients and sunlight. As a result, the supply for this legendary bitter flavour is is limited.
Known as the Black Gold, this species is actually an enhanced version of our premium Mao Shan Wang Durians. The flesh of the durian is bitter sweet and has dark grey veins sporadically throughout the body. This extra effort goes a long way in achieving a taste that no one else can achieve.
Each box contains 450 +/- 10 grams of wholesome durian flesh and seeds. The flesh to weight to whole durian husk ratio is 1:4, therefore, every package of heat sealed 450 grams of durian comes from 1.8 kg of husked durians.
Our Premium MSW Durians
High Mountains of Pahang, Malaysia
- Trees well spread to prevent overcrowding. Overcrowded trees grow durians with yellowish shells or those of a weak green
- Graded AAA by professional durian graders
- Soil, atmosphere, organic fetiliser, sprinklers, and all other small components, planned to acute perfection to ensure the growth of Grade AAA Mao Shan Wang Durians only
Price per Packaging
Packaging: 450 grams (+/- 10 grams) per heat sealed box.
Yield: Each pack of 450 grams of durian flesh comes from 1.8 kg of durian husk
Durians may arrive slightly chilled for quality guarantee assurance
- Well rounded husk
- Farmed in non overcrowded plantation, ensuring you well hydrated durians with a perfect shape of green
- Not watery
- Creamy and bitter
- Predominantly small seeds
- Freshly plucked from old trees (15 years old onwards)
- Durians dropped to the ground are never used
- Full refund via store credits
- Re-delivery of durians
For late deliveries or poor quality of durians.
Out of stock